Schneider Modicon M241 models
- TM241C24R : 24 I/O Relay
- TM241C24T : 24 I/O Transistor PNP
- TM241C24U : 24 I/O Transistor NPN
- TM241C40R : 40 I/O Relay
- TM241C40T : 40 I/O Transistor PNP
- TM241C40U : 40 I/O Transistor NPN
- TM241CE24R : 24 I/O Relay Ethernet
- TM241CE24T : 24 I/O Transistor PNP Ethernet
- TM241CE24U : 24 I/O Transistor NPN Ethernet
- TM241CE40R : 40 I/O Relay Ethernet
- TM241CE40T : 40 I/O Transistor PNP Ethernet
- TM241CE40U : 40 I/O Transistor NPN Ethernet
- TM241CEC24R : 24 I/O Relay Ethernet CAN master
- TM241CEC24T : 24 I/O Transistor PNP Ethernet CAN master
- TM241CEC24U : 24 I/O Transistor NPN Ethernet CAN master
|Range of product||Modicon M221|
|Product or component type||Logic controller|
|[Us] rated supply voltage||100...240 V AC|
|Discrete input number||9 discrete input conforming to IEC 61131-2 Type 1 including 4 fast input|
|Analogue input number||2 at input range: 0...10 V|
|Discrete output type||Relay normally open|
|Discrete output number||7 relay|
|Discrete output voltage||5...250 V AC 5...125 V DC|
|Discrete output current||2 A|
Designed for residential and small tertiary applications, (shops, large buildings, etc), the Resi9 DB60 incoming circuit breaker helps to protect installations against the risk of overloads and short-circuits. The residual current version protects installations from inadequate insulation. Installation within switchboards has never been so simple!
Wiser Energy is a smart home system that monitors your energy consumption, and alerts you in the event of energy-related anomalies. What’s more, Wiser Energy allows you to monitor your solar production, so now you can easily calculate the return on investment of your entire energy usage.But it's not just about energy efficiency, it's also about safety! Wiser Energy gives you peace of mind by monitoring your critical equipment. If there's an issue with your freezer, pool pump, or photovoltaic installation for example, Wiser Energy will notify you. In a nutshell, Wiser Energy brings peace of mind to homes by making electrical installations safer and more efficient.
- Displays energy consumption by meter: electricity, gas, and water (separate meters required).
- Displays solar production and your home energy flow.
- Displays energy consumption by appliance, i.e.kitchen or outdoor pool, air conditioning or hot water.
- Monitors energy expenses.
- Analyzes consumption with hourly, daily, monthly graphs.
- Generates real-time energy consumption reports.
- Compares consumption trends with previous months.
- Connects to your home while you are away.
- Notifies/alerts in the event of anomalies as well as for energy targets, including power outages, contract limits, reaching or exceeding monthly energy targets.
- Allows you to input service provider details and tariffs