Save More Energy
Save More Electricity with Power Regeneration
Combined with drives or servo systems, D1000 lets you effectively use energy by returning regenerative energy to the power supply.
Reduce Wasteful Heat Loss
You can greatly reduce heat loss from power supply facilities caused by harmonics.
Connect Multiple Units
Save Energy with Regenerative Energy
In equipment that uses many drives or many servos, you can save energy by using all of the regenerative energy that you used to waste as the energy for other equipment.
Supply Stable DC Voltages
You can supply a stable DC voltage to drives and servo systems without being influenced by fluctuations in the input AC voltage.
Energy Savings That You Can See
You can use analog outputs and communications networks to easily and visually monitor all sorts of data. Operation is as easy as for a Yaskawa 1000-series AC drive.
Solve Your Harmonics Issues
No Power Supply Harmonics
There are no power supply harmonics (K5=0)and input power supply current waveform distortion is greatly reduced. You can comply with harmonic suppression guidelines. You do not need a separate harmonic compensator to reduce harmonics to the same degree as an active filter.
Downsize Power Supply Equipment
Improved Power Factor
Power supply power factor 1 control∗ and sinusoidal PWM control enable downsizing power supply facilities, including power cables and power receiving equipment, which greatly reduces facilities costs.
By improving the power factor, you can expand equipment without increasing the capacity of existing power supply facilities.
* : Power supply power factor 1 control: Control in which the power supply phase voltage and power supply current are in the same phase (power factor of 1).
Reduce Your Maintenance Costs
Long Life Performance
Ten Years of Durable Performance
Cooling fans, capacitors, and relays have been carefully selected and designed for a life expectancy of up to ten years.∗
- ∗ : Assumes the drive is running continuously for 24 hours a day at 80% load with an ambient temperature of 40 °C.
Performance Life Monitors
The D1000 is equipped with performance life monitors that notify the user of part wear and maintenance periods to prevent problems before they occur.
Terminal Board with a Parameter Backup Function
The terminal block’s ability to save parameter setting data makes it a breeze to get the application back online in the event of a failure requiring unit replacement.
Engineering Tool DriveWizard Plus
- Manage the unique settings for all your D1000 right on your PC
- An indispensable tool for D1000 setup and maintenance. Edit parameters, access all monitors, create customized operation sequences, and observe D1000 performance with the oscilloscope function.
Parameter Copy Function
- All standard models are equipped with a Parameter Copy function using the keypad that allows parameter settings to be easily copied from the drive or uploaded for quick setup.
- A USB Copy Unit is also available as an even faster, more convenient way to back up settings and instantly program the drive.
We Support Global Business
Compliance with Global Standards
Support for Field Networks
RS-422/RS-485 communications capability with the MEMOBUS/Modbus protocol is a standard feature. And you can mount communications options cards to enable using the main open field networks.
More Compact and Less Wiring
Modules for peripheral devices, such as reactors, enable downsizing and reduce wiring. What you achieve is more compact equipment.