Sumitomo HF320α AC Micro Drives are similar to the SF320 AC drive series with the addition of a sensorless vector control mode. Sensorless vector control produces higher starting torque and offers a wider constant torque speed range.
HF320α AC drives are available from 1/4 to 10 HP, 200-240V and 1/2 to 10 HP, 380-480V and are suitable for 50Hz or 60 Hz operation.
– Two operating modes (V/F and sensorless vector)
– Small footprint and compact size, minimizes panel space requirements
– Standard Digital Operator Panel (DOP)
– Six or seven programmable digital inputs and one or two analog inputs (0-10 VDC and 4-20 mADC)
– Optional enhanced DOP with parameter copy (for remote mounting)
– Built-in PID setpoint control
– Serial communications port · DB transistor included
– UL, CSA and CE global standards