Inverter Omron 3G3RX Series
High performance to match your application
We realise that you need quality and reliability, plus the ability to easily and quickly customise your inverter to the application in hand. And with the RX, you have the perfect tool for the job. Naturally it combines the same high level of quality and performance for which Omron is renowned. It also has abundant application functionality on board and can be customised to match your precise requirements.
- Up to 132 kW
- High starting torque in open loop: 200% at 0.3 Hz
- Full torque at 0 Hz in closed loop
- Sensor-less and vector closed-loop control
- Double rating VT 120%/1 min and CT 150%/1 min
- Built-in EMC filter
- Built-in logic programmability
- Built-in application functionality
- Positioning functionality
- Automatic energy saving
- Micro-surge voltage supression
- Fieldbus communications: Modbus, DeviceNet, Profibus, Componet, EtherCAT and ML-II
- CE, cULus, RoHS
- 200 V Class three-phase 0.4 to 55 kW
- 400 V Class three-phase 0.4 to 132 kW
Free to program
Drive Programming enables you to make your own programs to suit your machine, e.g. for an unwinding application. Up to 1000 lines of code and 5 tasks running in parallel in 2 programming modes:
- Intuitive Flow Chart programming
- Text Editor programming, including code completion and user defined aliases
Simple positioning is handled by the inverter itself without the need for an external motion controller.
Functions include pulse trace position control mode, homing and position teaching.
Built-in RS485 Modbus communications and the possibility for integration in standard industrial networks, such as DeviceNet, Profibus, CompoNet or EtherCAT makes the RX suitable for machine integration.
Sensor-less vector control at 0 Hz domain
With the benefit of patented 0 Hz domain open-loop control mode, the RX can develop 150% torque at 0 Hz allowing zero speed load holding. Moreover, an improved sensor-less vector control algorithm enables the RX to develop more than 200% starting torque at 0.3 Hz.
RX is able to increase the output current by around 20% when moving from Constant Torque to Variable Torque control. By doing that RX can drive one frame size bigger motor. Variable torque benefit is higher energy saving at pumps and fans applications.
Long life design
RX has been designed with high quality components to guarantee a long operation life and minimise downtime. It includes a versatile maintenance function that warns the user in the event of DC bus capacitor temperature rise or cooling speed reduction.