Three-phase, multivoltage, IP55, TEFC
- Output: 0.12 up to 37 kW
- Frames: 63 up to 200M/L
- Voltage: 220-240/380-415V (up to 100L) / 380-415/660V (from 112M and up)
- Class “F” insulation (T=80K)
- Continuous duty: S1
- Design N
- Ambient temperature: 40°C, at 1000 m.a.s.l.
- Squirrel cage rotor/Aluminium die cast
- Stainless steel nameplate AISI 316
- Dimensions according to IEC 60072
- Performance characteristics according to IEC 60034
- Color: RAL 5009
*For additional details about Inverter operation, please contact our technical support.
*Special Insulation for voltage above 575V
- Non-drive end shaft
- Bearing sealing
- Shaft dimensions to customer requirements
- Canopy for V1 applications
- Special painting
- Space heaters
- Thermal protection (thermistors)
- Class “H” insulation
- Other mounting configurations
- Other modifications, on request
WEG multivoltage aluminium frame motors with removable base were specially designed to meet market requirements in reference to mounting flexibility once they allow all mounting positions.The foot mounting system offers great flexibility and it is quite simple allowing change on the mounting configuration without requiring any machining or modification on the motor feet. Motor terminal box can also be rotated at 90 degrees allowing motor leads to be connected on any motor side.
Besides that, these motors are fully interchangeable with the existing cast iron frame motors. These multivoltage aluminium frame motors are available in frame sizes 63, 71, 80, 90S/L, 100L, 112M, 132S, 132M, 160M/L, 180M/L and 200M/L.