300S – The High-Speed control system
300S, powered by SPEED7 makes this system one of the fastest and most efficient, µC based systems worldwide, programmable with WinPLC7 respectively STEP7 or TIA from Siemens.
The CPUs with SPEED7 technology convince our customers not only with their outstanding speed. The entire reaction and signal processing time can also be increased – if required – with the optional VIPA SPEED bus.
The external storage option via MMC or SD card (up to 2 GB) enables automatic or manual backup/restore of data and projects for example as data backup, recipe or project backup function. Our worldwide recognized AdvancedKnowHow-Protect is available to protect your know how. The attractive range of integrated communication interfaces like standard Ethernet for PG/OP communication ensures you comfort and flexibility.
Especially advantageous: The operation of our 300S CPUs is also possible without an additional memory card due to the integrated work memory. If required the integrated work memory can be expanded individually up to 8 MByte with the VIPA MCC – MemoryConfigurationCard – depending on the CPU type. The 300S+ CPU grows with your tasks.
Our 300S COMPACT CPUs with integrated SPEED7 technology and I/O periphery are especially suitable for cost sensitive applications. Our 300S+ is suitable for nearly every demanding applications with its high-speed performance, the scalable memories and diverse communication possibilities.
Features VIPA 300S+
High speed for every use
- Integrated SPEED7 processor for outstanding performance
- Optional SPEED-Bus for the expansion with High-Speed signal modules and communication processors
Clever memory management & data security
- Integrated work memory – operation without additional memory card!
- Flexible extension of the memory using a Memory Configuration Card (MCC)
- External storage option via MMC or SD card (up to 2 GB)
- Integrated battery backed RAM memory
- The secure AdvancedKnowHow-Protect is available for the know how
Comprehensive communication capability and modern protocols
- Ethernet-, PROFIBUS-DP-, serial RS485 and MPI interface on board
- Optional: Profinet, CANopen, Interbus, Seriel, Modbus RTU, Modbus on TCP, UDP, RFC1006
High flexibility in use & application
- Form and function compatible with S7-300 from Siemens
- Mixed operation is supported for VIPA and Siemens modules in the same rack
- Programmable with WinPLC7 respectively STEP7 or TIA from Siemens
- Centrally and decentrally deployable
- Modularly expandable
- Fast analog modules: Conversion of 4 analog channels in 100 µs
- Flexible digital modules: Reaction time of the channels freely adjustable between 2.65 µs up to 40 ms
Long-term investment security
- Centrally deployable up to 32 modules – directly on the CPU!
- Individually expandable reserve in performance and capacity
- 36 month warranty
- Certifications: cULus and CE